Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Places

I travel all over the state and have the luxury of checking out great places to eat and shop.  I have a restaurant that I can not get enough of.  When I go they know me by name (because I raised those boys on the river), are always smiling and they care about their customer.  I love Huck's Place in Columbus, Mississippi.  The food is great and the burgers are to die for. They have an item on the menu that is uniquely theirs and it is what I tell guest to  get when they come to visit ...... Crawfish Nacho's.  SO GOOD!!! It is a great place to go and hang out. The best thing is they are downtown and convenient.  I feel at home at Huck's and love to take visitors there.  Brian and Bubba have a home run as far as I am concerned and they just need to keep up the good work.  I am ready for a fish taco as we speak.  Stop by next week and tell Linda .... Jan sent ya.  

1 comment:

  1. Jan - I could not agree more. We find ourselves at Huck's a couple times a week! Recently we were hosting a group from Korea who was visiting Mississippi Rotary Chapters the entire month of April. We took them to Huck's for Thursday night crawfish. It was such a fun night! The visitors said that Columbus was their favorite city in Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete