Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Places

 I told you about one of my favorite restaurants so I decided to tell you about a great place to shop in West Point, Mississippi that I love love love!  Bits N Pieces is a family owned business in the heart of downtown West Point.  Some might say it is an antique mall, some might say it is a junk store but I say it is a treasure.  Every time I go I find something I like and they are so willing to help me.  I had seen a friend with the cutest boots in hot pink and I just had to have a pair.  She told me she got them at Bits N Pieces.  My niece and I went over to find the boots and boy were we surprised when we got there.  Tucked away in downtown West Point was this cool, eclectic shop with about 40 booths, everything from antiques to sassy boots.  I was fired up and could not get enough.  I have been many times since that day and always am amazed at how well everything is displayed and different every time I go.  I love the great customer service and all the great sales associates who work there.  As you all know I am a big proponent of downtown independent retailers and it just goes to show that you don't have to go far to find cool places to shop.  So explore your downtown and see what cool places you have in your community to shop.  Later I will talk about this co-op concept and how it is all the rage across the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment